Sunday 3 June 2012

Father's Day Card Class

Saturday, 9 June 2012 from 14:30 till 17:00


Join me to make two Father's Day cards - If you only need one then the other could be a Birthday card - or any other occasion of your choice - on the other hand if you are lucky enough to need three - then that wouldn't be a problem either.


Price is £5.00 for two Male Cards and it includes all refreshments while you are here, and everything you will need to make the two cards.


I would love you to join me so get in touch quick.  Spaces are filling up fast, I only have two spots left.  Quickest way to get a spot leave me a message on the events page in Facebook by following this link :  http://www.facebook.com/events/445280938817390/


Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. That's a stunning card! Just found your blog written on a piece of paper from regionals and finally got around to coming to say hi, hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete