Wednesday 2 May 2012

Getting Organised

Not sure about everyone else but, last night we had our monthly training and after an evening of crafting with fellow Stampin' Up demonstrators I simply wish I don't have to go to work the next day as I just want to stay at home and craft.  I got home this evening, my mind fully set on getting organised.  

The new Summer Mini has launched...isn't it great?  Stampin Up has introduced a new reduced starter kit and anyone joining in the month of May get their fee paid for the Convention in November in Mainz, Germany!!!!!   Its such a great opportunity.  The Simply Scored Diagonal plate has launched!!  That's a brilliant tool and my order for one has been placed...I now have the binoculars out for the lovely UPS man that comes my way :-)...and I've made a few thank you cards for a few hostesses and customers who have supported me in my venture the last few months. I'll be sending them each a card with the new Summer Mini Catalogue.

Here's what the 'thank you' card looks like, I made this evening.  A very crisp card with clean lines 


I used my Bigshot with one of the Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies to cut the white card to create the scalloped edge and then stamped the line of flowers from the Bordering on Romance Stamp Set.  A piece of Twitterpated Designer Series Paper was used to add a bit more colour and then I finished it off with a sentiment saying Thanks so Much (retired) which I'm hoping Stampin Up will bring back into our Main Catalogue for 2013...I just had to use that sentiment as it says exactly what I want to say.

Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies

Shimmer Paint Champagne Mist
The top half of the card was sprayed with Shimmer Paint Champagne Mist which I think is my latest craze...I just love the effect if gives, to the card its applied to.  Oops and of course, the little pearl embellishment.

I am, yet again, back in my Zone.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment