Monday 30 April 2012

New!! New!!! New!!!!

As from today, the 1st of May........ Stampin' Up has a new Mini Catalogue and my head is buzzing!!!  There are some amazing products in there and I would love to come and demonstrate something made from using products out of the new Summer Mini Catalogue to you and a few friends.

Please get in touch with me (I will also be picking up the phone this coming week to all my previous hostesses and friends who promised to have a look at the diary...so be warned - when the phone rings, have your diary ready LOL) to book a Party!!  I am really excited about this one, I think its very feminine and just gorgeous.  I hope you can tell ....I AM EXCITED!!!!



Then not only is the new Summer Mini Catalogue new BUT Stampin' Up has introduced a new product called Simply Scored.  It is a scoring tool that (from today) you can get in imperial and metric....and then another plate for diagonal scoring!!!  How amazing is that?  Scoring has never been easier or more fun with this exclusively designed scoring tool.  It comes with place markers, a Stylus and a storage compartment.  You can:


Score cards


I've scored the edge of the card to give it another dimension and 'frame' to my image
Make scoring designs


These rosettes can be made using the Simply Scored tool and then used on any project
Please click here to see, step by step how to make a pretty 'rosette' to add to any project.  Its fun, fast and easy.



No comments:

Post a Comment