Sunday 20 May 2012

The Rooms - A New Venture for my Business

I have some very exciting news!!!!


During the month of June, The Rooms, Brackley will open its doors and Simosihle Crafts will be part of it.....How exciting is that?



'The Room's, Brackley incorporates several local businesses including SweetRoo's and Simply Kids and several local 'mumpreneurs' such as Twisted Willow, French Fancy, Olive Tree, Simosihle Crafts and Miney-Moo Makes.  A real Aladdin's Cave.........'


This gives me the chance to have some of my hand made cards and 3D items available for sale to the public direct.  I will be using Stampin' Up products to showcase what I have available.


I will obviously also continue to do the parties/workshops and classes as that is my passion and where I get creative.


So here's to me and this new venture, fingers crossed everyone!!!


Thanks for stopping by.







1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all the very very best in your new venture Suzette. I am sure you will do well, your cards and gifts are amazing.

    ReplyDelete