Thursday 10 May 2012

Creative Juices!!!!

So this week has been really hectic, it's like everyone I know was born in May and I made soooo many birthday cards, but hey, I'm not complaining. after all that's my hobby and I LOVE IT!!!

On Saturday, the Stampin' Up Demonstrators in the local area have training scheduled for the whole day in Leamington Spa and I am really looking forward to it.  One of the things we have to take with us, is a name badge we've made ourselves.  There is absolutely no restrictions on what it possibly could be only that it should be made using current Stampin' Up products.  


It  seems that's all I needed to know, BOY DID THE CREATIVE JUICES FLOW!!!  I think I went a bit overboard.  Let me not hold you in suspense, here's what I made:


and here's the close-up of the paper roses, which by the way, is super fun to make!!!


To be honest, I'm not sure if it's everyone's cup of tea, but I thought...what the heck, I'm doing it!!  All for fun and I loved making it.


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
2. Papers – Attic Boutique, Sweet Shop
3. Stamps – Apothecary Art
4. Embellishments – Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, Twitterpated Designer Fabric
5. Tools – Scallop and Label punches, Framelit Dies, Big Shot
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette, Certain Celery and Pretty   in Pink
7. My Pink Lady pin (not Stampin' Up) I bought when I started Stampin' Up from Michelle Last.


Let me know what you think of this creation - I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. I love the colour combination, its beautiful! Cant wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous, it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete